Social Security Disability Law
Our firm takes cases at all levels of review. These levels include:
- Initial applications
- Requests for Reconsideration
- Hearings in front of an Administrative Law Judge
- Appeals to the Appeals Council
- Appeals to the U.S. District Court
- Appeals to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
Below is more detailed information on selected topics of interest
- Preparation for disability hearing in front of Administrative Law Judge
- Immigration issues combined with Social Security Issues
- Specific Impairments/Diseases
- Appealing a Denial of Disability benefits
- Winning a case for someone over 55
- Sequential Evaluation
- Step One – Are you working (engaging in substantial gainful activity)?
- Step Two – Do you have a severe impairment?
- Step Three – Do you have an impairment that meets the Listings?
- Step Four – Can you per form past relevant work?
- Step Five – Is there other work that you can perform?
Here are your Local Social Security Offices (click on each map to get full details)